A lot got done this past week. “DC” and I finished out his week by figuring out a design for working the anchors on and off the boat, including a bow roller, chain stopper, and a possible redesign on the winch that will make it easy to switch out a capstan for a spool of steel cable. Then Clyde and Joel came in and we mostly completed the framing for the forward cabin sole. And along with Bart and Paul Hatch we have the hydraulic cylinder mount for the rudder installed. I’ve got one more week of vacation and beautiful weather ahead before we shutdown the boat building a switch to back to working on the ROV. If we’re going to have an awesome work boat, we’re going to need some awesome tools to do the work.